martes, 9 de abril de 2019

Mi aventure

It was the 9th of February ... the beginning of a beautiful adventure. Of those that drive you crazy ... with just caressing your waist ... It was a Saturday afternoon ... with a very hot sun After enjoying my beauty ... I left the motel smiling. As the days went by ... she was only in my mind. And after a new encounter ... I enjoyed it again. She was getting excited ... but fear had it well marked. Well, I was afraid to be discovered ... because of her boldness to pass by my side. Little by little it was diluted ... his enthusiasm and his company Well, she did not want ... that she knew what she was doing with me ... secretly ... All the times we did it ... we let the passion embrace us. And sometimes very marked .... we did not notice that the clock ... advanced. And hurriedly we reject ..... of strength and enthusiasm .. And we discard. Until the time gave us ..... another opportunity to enjoy what we felt. At the end of a good afternoon ... we say goodbye as always. In a body-to-body encounter .... But I confess ... it's still in my mind. Rosendo Villavicencio Ch 7 April 2109

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Muchas gracias por leernos

De amor no moria

Ella, cualquier parecido

 Ella, la de la sonrisa eterna la que no se amarga por nada la que los fines de semana se va de fiesta sin salir de su casa. La que se inven...